I love technology. I love all the new clever things that people way smarter than me invent and put out. Even my Kindle isn’t immune. New versions keep coming out: back lit, no buttons touchscreen, etc… but my Kindle is one thing I refuse to update. It’s got one job to do and it does it well. Yes, I need a light to see the screen. Yes, I have to press buttons to navigate… but damn it if this humble...
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III
- Book Review | Phil! A Hilarious Account of Everything by RP Momsen