I wrote a piece of flash fiction while procrastinating instead of concentrating on my other works in progress. I’d been having trouble with a particular scene, so to take my mind off it I started reading a lot of flash fiction online. After reading many great stories online I was impressed at how much information could be packed into so few words, so I sat down and started typing the first thing that came to mind in an attempt to create...
- The Audiobook Review
- Writing Targets
- Bite Me (Update)
- 2 New Audiobooks Coming Soon
- Free Biggy Piggy Books to Help You Stay Sane!
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)