A short story this time (just shy of 5,000 words) from a Reddit Writing Prompt. Written as 2nd person (a perspective I rarely read and up to now haven’t written in)… but it suited the “game” theme as many old point-and-click and text-adventure type games would employ this style. It’s written as if they’re scenes in a game. The Prompt: [WP] You are the protagonist of a point-and-click game. The Story: Maze Quest Standing South of the Mansion You are standing...
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III
- Book Review | Phil! A Hilarious Account of Everything by RP Momsen
- Book Review | 2 Shorts by Robert Bevan