I could not put this one down. Metaphorically of course, because since buying it I’ve slept and ate and whatnot, but let’s not let trivial things like that get in the way of good hyperbole. So to backtrack a little, I bought a copy of Shoot the Dead by Steve Wetherell yesterday, and read 80%* of it in one go, then finished it this morning. I’ve mentioned recently in other reviews I’m not one who really likes to go and read...
- Writing Targets
- Bite Me (Update)
- 2 New Audiobooks Coming Soon
- Free Biggy Piggy Books to Help You Stay Sane!
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)