Anyone who knows me knows I love a good whisky. I was inspired to write this after recently buying one and reading the back of box it came in. I have to assume the back of the bottles and boxes aren’t lying to me and there are people who can distinguish a dozen distinct flavours in a glass of whisky. I for one cannot and frankly I have a hard time believing that anyone can. I mean take the following...
Have Shovel - Will Bury
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III
- Book Review | Phil! A Hilarious Account of Everything by RP Momsen