A while ago I posted I was free writing some zombie fiction to help get the old creative juices flowing. Well, I’ve been working on it steadily again over the last few weeks after fleshing out the plot. Originally, it was just an exercise in writing with no real direction. Now though it has a plot and direction for me to take it. There are still some minor holes and directional questions I need to work through, but the meat of what I need is there. The first draft is now sitting and just a little over 30,000 words and I’m maybe around half way through if I had to put a number on it.
- The Audiobook Review
- Writing Targets
- Bite Me (Update)
- 2 New Audiobooks Coming Soon
- Free Biggy Piggy Books to Help You Stay Sane!
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)