I’ve really been having a lot of fun with the Writing Prompts of late (as you’ve probably noticed from the plethora of blog posts recently). Here’s a quickie I wrote on my lunch break. The Prompt: [WP] A child wants to be a supervillain when they grow up, rather than a superhero. The Story: “I’m sorry, you want to be a what?” Berserko Fantastico said to his young daughter, Natalie. At only seven years old she was already a handful,...
- Audiobook Review | Making Man by John Drake
- Audiobook Review | The Little Ship of Horrors by Vee James
- Audiobook Review | The King of Pain by Seth Kaufman
- Writing Targets
- Bite Me (Update)
- 2 New Audiobooks Coming Soon
- Free Biggy Piggy Books to Help You Stay Sane!
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell