The Running Man, originally published way back in 1982 under Stephen King’s pseudonym Richard Bachman, holds a place in my “Re-read” collection of my kindle. Whenever I’m at a loose end, undecided about what to read next I’ll look through my collection for books I’ve read before and have marked as I want to re-read. This book has called to me a few times now while looking through the list. I can honestly say I haven’t read that many books...
- Free Biggy Piggy Books to Help You Stay Sane!
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III