I learnt today “Hybristophilia” is a sexual attraction to serial killers. I didn’t know there was a word for it, but apparently there is and that’s what it is. If you haven’t yet read my most recently published work Have Shovel – Will Bury you may be wondering why I bring this up. If you have, then you know there’s a character in the story who is very fond of serial killers (hence the tagline: “Murder. Blackmail. True Love.“). I didn’t know...
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III
- Book Review | Phil! A Hilarious Account of Everything by RP Momsen