Whovians rejoice for The Doctor is finally back on our screens! The wait between seasons always feels like it takes forever to arrive, but they’re here now and that’s what counts. I finished watching the first episode of season eleven, featuring the immensely talented Jodie Whittaker taking the mantle as the next incarnation of the Doctor. Entering the series with a bang (literally by crashing through the roof of a train), the Doctor has a typical time of trying to...
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III
- Book Review | Phil! A Hilarious Account of Everything by RP Momsen
- Book Review | 2 Shorts by Robert Bevan