I very nearly passed this one by but now that I’ve finished it I’m glad that I didn’t. I say I almost passed it by because the way the opening chapters are written didn’t appeal to me. The quick chopping and jumping around between dreams was off-putting, but I skipped past them to where the real story starts. The opening is basically prologue and, thinking back on it now, could be dropped all together. I get that we need to...
Death Is For Other People
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III
- Book Review | Phil! A Hilarious Account of Everything by RP Momsen