“Dinnie, an overweight enemy of humanity, was the worst violinist in New York, but was practicing gamely when two cute little fairies stumbled through his fourth-floor window and vomited on the carpet.” As opening lines go that’s an absolute clanger. Over on Amazon and Goodreads, The Good Fairies of New York by Martin Miller gets a lot of mixed reviews, with lots of people hating it, but many more people loving it. I’m most certainly in the latter category, having now...
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III
- Book Review | Phil! A Hilarious Account of Everything by RP Momsen