Another lunch break and another piece of flash fiction inspired by Writing Prompts on Reddit. The prompt: [WP] You’re usual D&D group was a no show for your campaign, jokingly you wish for interesting players to play with… That’s when 3 people from history appear at your table complete with character sheets. The Story: “For the last time, no, Julius, you can’t cast magic missile,” I said as I rubbed my temples, thinking that perhaps wishing for these idiots was a...
Have Shovel - Will Bury
- The Audiobook Review
- Writing Targets
- Bite Me (Update)
- 2 New Audiobooks Coming Soon
- Free Biggy Piggy Books to Help You Stay Sane!
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)