Each year around the end of December I like to get out my favourite Christmas movie of all time, Die Hard, and watch it for the nth time. This time while I was watching it I decided to look up the book that inspired the movie – Nothing Lasts Forever by Roderick Thorp – and actually did something about reading it. I was hesitant at first; being a die hard Die Hard fan I was worried that it was going to...
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III
- Book Review | Phil! A Hilarious Account of Everything by RP Momsen