When I first started writing I was curious about how many words other authors wrote per day. It’s probably something every author wonders at some point, comparing their output to others. I used to worry that my output was low compared to other authors I admired. Over time, and especially so now I’m finding my writing groove again, that it doesn’t really matter at all. So long as I can sit down and write a few words each day, my novel moves forward.
- The Audiobook Review
- Writing Targets
- Bite Me (Update)
- 2 New Audiobooks Coming Soon
- Free Biggy Piggy Books to Help You Stay Sane!
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)