Since last week I’ve been working steadily on my new work in progress, tentatively titled “The Obsidian Witch”. I’ve had to take a few days off from writing as I’ve been awfully sick from tonsillitis (for like the 3rd of 4th time this year mind you.) That aside I’ve smashed out almost 7,000 words since last week which is a good start. I’ve been laying in a lot of scenes at the beginning and skipping parts that I haven’t yet...
Death Is For Other People
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III
- Book Review | Phil! A Hilarious Account of Everything by RP Momsen