This was a departure from the type of books I generally read, however I’m always willing to try new things. So I grabbed a copy of The Bride Wore Dead by EM Kaplan and cracked it open. Its categories on Amazon put it in the “Mystery / Cozy / Culinary” category. I never knew there was such a category, but I guess it makes sense. Thinking back, I do recall seeing detective shows on the TV where the semi-retired cop...
Have Shovel - Will Bury
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III
- Book Review | Phil! A Hilarious Account of Everything by RP Momsen