I’ve been in a bit of a writing slump of late. Not writers block, just a general lack of interest in putting pen to paper (or more accurately fingers to keyboard). I can’t define a particular reason why, I think it may just be a number of factors leading me to not wanting to sit down and write. So what have I been doing then? Well, since it’s summer here in Australia and the last 6 weeks have been school holidays,...
- Free Biggy Piggy Books to Help You Stay Sane!
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III