I’ve been making an effort since last I wrote to work on my writing every day. Some days are harder than others, simply finding a quiet moment can be challenging with kids running around demanding attention. That said, I started freewriting some zombie fiction the other day. I didn’t sit down with the bones of a plot or a general idea for how the story would evolve, I simply started typing to see where it would lead me. Because I...
Biggy Piggy Balloon Rescue!
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III
- Book Review | Phil! A Hilarious Account of Everything by RP Momsen