I know I only just posted some flash fiction less than an hour ago… but I couldn’t resist this one. Again, from Writing Prompts on Reddit. The prompt: [WP] In a far-distant future, children of age are paraded en masse to an ancient relic which is prophesized to only accept the touch of a chosen one. Sadly, it’s just a locked smart-device. The Story: The children marched single file along the wide promenade. Crowds of people, twenty rows deep lined...
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III
- Book Review | Phil! A Hilarious Account of Everything by RP Momsen
- Book Review | 2 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Vikings, Reddit, and Real Life