Agents of the Internet Apocalypse is the second book of the Internet Apocalypse trilogy by Wayne Gladstone, so if you haven’t read the first one (Notes from the Internet Apocalypse) you really should. While you probably could get away without reading it, you really should read it first. Two reasons: It’s also a really good book, and Book 2 will make a little more sense. Agents of the Internet Apocalypse starts a few months after the end of book 1...
- 5 Star Review at ABR
- Bite Me
- The New Doctor – Welcome Jodie Whittaker!
- A Feast For Your Ears
- Breaking Bad
- Book Review | 4 Shorts by Robert Bevan
- Book Review | The Totally Legend of Brandon Thighmaster by Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | Hell’s Titties by Robert Bevan and Steve Wetherell
- Book Review | So Not a Hero by S.J. Delos
- Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, and the Next Generation (aka my kids)
- I hope my Kindle never dies
- Book Review | Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Book Review | The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III
- Book Review | Phil! A Hilarious Account of Everything by RP Momsen